The mission of NCECBVI is to improve the learning of children who are blind or visually impaired through a commitment to communication, accountability, and leadership. We believe, as advocates for children who are blind or visually impaired, that:
- Communication is key to effectiveness.
- Honest, accurate, and accessible communication enables quality statewide services.
- Effective partnerships between families and professionals ensure accountability.
- All children must have meaningful experiences and appropriate services.
- Local, state, and national leadership is essential in developing and providing educational best practices.
Courageously leading a dynamic revolution in education.